Monday, January 19, 2009

Zoe called me a "dag".... what kind am I?!!!

"zoe said...

'you're such a dag!'"

I looked it up on urban dictionary. There are several meanings, and I am asking you to tell me which of these you think she meant, so I might know what to make of Zoe: fuurend or enemy. Juuuust kidding. But vote anyway in comments. I'm just teasing the Aussies, cuz I've been yet again Aussie'd with this word!!!
DAG: noun 1a. (usually in the plural) a lump of matted wool and faeces hanging from the rear end of a sheep;
b. such a lump cut from a sheep.
2. a person (primarily male) who is regarded as something of a ‘character’, eccentric but entertainingly so, a wag.
3a. an unfashionable adolescent.
b. any unfashionable or non-stylish person.

9 comments:

colinM. said...

I would have to say that you're a lump of matter wool and feces hanging from the posterior end of the rare AZNunicorn species... of the yellow variety (is there any other kind?!). This is EXACTLY what I think of when I think of Karen. :)

beckyannnnnnn said...

It's definately. 3a.
Because you are certainaly unfashionable.
And an adolescent.

Just saying .


:)

Anonymous said...

Definitely 2. Because, since you're technically into heterosexual women, you totally come just that much closer.

sparklegreen said...

:o Am NOT into heterosexual women!! Like you, I avoid them like the plague in real life (ok, not the plague). I only like emo boys, law school boys, and Starbucks boys (minus the emo boys).

sparklegreen said...

My knee is dry.

Zoe said...

To pass judgment, I clearly meant 2.

In Australia, while dag technically is sheep poop, hardly anyone not from a rural area would know that.

We're an ignorant bunch, really.

Unknown said...

2 and 3

not a great mix
:P
(all joking of course)

aa said...

A dag by any other name...

It's nice to be back ^_^

Ariella said...

Haha, I really have no clue!

...